Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Night Encounters

It has been pleasantly damp here, so I was out snailing before bed. There was I bobbing around my garden with my trusty torch, when I hear a voice, asking me if I was okay, and had I lost anything?

It was one of the young blokes of the town, on his way home from a mate's place.

I explained that I was fine, and I was just picking up snails and dropping them into a bucket of hot water and biodegradable detergent.

"OOOOh", says he. "Lethal"

And he keeps on walking.

Just that little bit faster.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is nice in this day and age that he bothered asking, doesn't happen a lot from observations, ppl walk past so much!

Would have been funny to see his reaction though LOL

Blessings:)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home