Saturday, December 27, 2008

Waiting on Galtonia

8008-12-42

Waiting on Godot has nothing on waiting on Galtonias. The buds are just sitting there - I think they are one of my favourite flowers - you can see one on the top lefthand corner of this blog.

I love growing them from seed, which they do easily, but it takes them a couple of years to flower.

I have also been asked if I will share the seeds from the Blue Chinese Forget-Me-Not. So I have agreed in one case, but that is probably all the spare seed I will have this year, as I want to re-establish them fairly widely.

But I will have Galtonia seeds in a couple of months. All I ask is that you send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope. I will give out my e-mail address when they are available, write to me then off-blog, and I will give you an address to send it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home