Saturday, December 11, 2010

We are on the market

2010-12-09b

The house (and garden) are finally on the market. As you can see, the Smoke Bush (more like a tree), is in full bloom.

2010-12-09c

The house is really difficult to photograph because of the garden along the front - the agent's photos actually show it from the rear. But the Silky Oak is looking good.

Here's another view of the front:

2010-12-09e

The Fairy Fishing Rods are out at the minute - will post some views of the Kitchen Garden in a few days.

2010-12-09j

They are advertising it as "Lovely Garden" - but I wonder if anyone will realise just how lovely - it changes so much during the year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Looks beautiful Linda, I am new to your blog i just found it the other day, i love your garden.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how do you tear yourself away from a garden you have created? I've had to leave one already, it was pretty hard, until of course I started creating this one which I love even more. Like you say, I hope potential buyers realise just how lovely the garden is :) Good luck with the sale.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

No, No how can you sell such a wonderful garden.
Sorry, it's just that my garden is my first love.
I guess if your young enough you can do it again.
Best of luck.

xoPatsi

12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Like your blog - won't you come by mine someday? Merewether Life

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos of your home and garden. When we bought our home, the garden seemed fair, this was in the fall 2009. Into the spring it turned magnificent, there were several Lilly varieties that sprouted and several bushes that I thought were just shrubs, blossomed beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home