Friday, April 17, 2009

Change of Seasons

It definitely is the change of season time. Today I dug out a whole heap of tomatoes that were not ripening, and gave the lot away to pickles makers.

This is what Bed #1 looks like now:


2009-04-17a

This is what it looked like in December - before I had exactly worked out my photo naming system, so I am unsure of the date (I edit pics and lose the date taken)

2008-12-15

There is one thing this has taught me, for sure. It is that I need to stand at the same place (ie a set place each end) and take the same photograph, month by month. Even now, I cannot believe how much there was in this garden in December and January.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Hi Linda your garden looks great!
It is amazing how many plants can fit into gardens.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Hi Linda,

I have such a small suburban garden but my dream has been to have a garden like yours. You have done a great job its amazing and i know it is alot of hard work!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home