Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Oooh - just quickly I am one. :)

One year ago, today, I started off my garden blog. This is going to be fun from now on, as I really can see if I was ahead or behind last year.

The Galtonias are definitely slower this year, even though the tomatoes are ahead.

But I have got a lot of beds cleared in that year.

And met a lot of other lovely gardeners - thank you to all my Readers - love you all.

(Even if we didn't celebrate the Summer Solstice by singing together. It got right by me. So I never harvested my onions on the longest day. But they are up now.)

Gotta Run!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

A very Happy Blog Birthday to my very first Blogger Friend.

Thanks, Chloe, for all the help, information and photos you've shared over the past year. I look forward to reading many more enjoyable postings in the next year.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

Happy blogoversary, Chloe!
I think I first started reading your craft blog. Do you have two blogs or is this the same one? I just remember those purple socks and slippers! What a great profile pic.
I wish you many more blogoversaries.

8:25 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Very Happy Blog Birthday, Linda!
Love your blog and I am happy to "meet" you and your Chloe's Garden!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I'm a little late with the birthday wishes but happy blogbirthday anyway Chloe. I'm sure you'll have many more happy hours blogging with all your friends. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Look forward to more chats.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home