Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Looking Better

Looking Better - I didn't get completely finished, as one of the furtherest beds is too dry to weed.

KG2

But the rest is looking better. It isn't just the weeding - it is the tipping and spreading and digging compost too. So Tank #4 has been emptied, and Tank #1 has been started. Then I am going to be out of compost for a while.

And the lemon balm is gone - but it had to go in order to get full access to bed that is more in the sun than some of the others.

And my flowering tobacco is having another attempt in the front lefthand bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Looking really good, Chloe. Doesn't the soil look and feel so good when the compost has been added. It's always my worry that I'll run out of compost, then at other times I wonder how I'll ever fit it all into the bins.

Are they herbs that are still in the garden beds?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

Doesn't it feel good, Chloe, to see how nice everything looks after such hard work? I can see that you put in many hours and I am sure your plants will reward you with nice growth in those well-prepared beds!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Your garden looks so nice Chloe. May I come and gaze on it and pretend I am there when the North Winds blow and the snow flies here in a few months time? May I ask how you manage to keep your multi-coloured slippers looking so lovely as you work in your garden? :-)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Your garden looks lovely Chloe. You have been busy!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home