Friday, November 04, 2005

Life is Busy II

Life is Busy. So here are just a couple of views from Life in the Garden

Side garden

Looking from the back out towards the front. The view through the arch is bleached out, but you look through to the Dainty Maid rose in flower. I knew I knew what one of her "children" is something famous. Then I remembered - she is one parent of "Constance Spry", the very first Austin rose. The other half of the cross is "Belle Isis".

This is an old photo I have of her - must take another.

Dainty Maid

And here is some more from my garden:

Delphiniums

Delphiniums and white Kiss-Me-Quick

Sparaxis barrow

The first barrow-load of Sparaxis are out and drying, ready to be passed along. There are going to be a lot more!

2 Comments:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful flowers. Side garden looks a Paradise!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Your garden looks so cool and shady for the summer. Lots of places to rest and soak up the atmosphere. Aren't the white Kiss-me-quick (Centrathus) pretty. I love white and blue in the garden.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home